Melinda Stacey Designs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this Policy from time to time and we recommend that you check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This Policy is effective from May 2018.
Information We Collect
* Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you signup, register for information or make a purchase.
* Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site only. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to allow us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
* To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services.
* To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
* To meet our contractual commitments to you.
* To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect how we can serve you.
* If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
* If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where you have chosen to create an account with a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to members of Melinda Stacey Designs.
We will only disclose your personal information:
* Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
* Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
* To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your e-mail address or other personal information to advertisers, marketers or other third parties not related to the services and products provided.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
Should you wish to be advised of the details that we hold about you please contact us.