dōTERRA Touch® Lavender - 10ml Roll-On
- Soothes and softens the skin.
- Calming and relaxing properties.
Lavender is widely known for its calming and relaxing properties and ability to soothe and soften the skin.
dōTERRA® Touch® Lavender combines Lavender essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil to provide these same benefits to individuals who have delicate or sensitive skin.
Keep Lavender Touch on hand to soothe the skin, help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections or to promote a relaxing and a calming aroma.
dōTERRA® Lavender Touch can be applied to the temples, back of the neck, bottoms of feet, or pulse points to experience its calming, grounding effects.
• Apply to the temples or back of the neck for a relaxing, calming effect.
• Rub on the bottoms of children’s feet to promote a relaxing and calming aroma before bedtime.
• Apply to soothe and soften the skin.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lavender Flower/Leaf
Powdery, floral, light
- your dōTERRA product will be shipped directly from the dōTERRA warehouse
- download information sheet
- Ask us how you can become a dōTERRA® Wholesale Customer or join our team as a Wellness Advocate - Receive generous rewards and fantastic bonuses, while saving on the RRP and enjoying all the benefits of dōTERRA® products.
'choose yourself' is more than just a clever tagline...
Our aim is to be completely transparent about what our products are and where our products come from. That's why we have developed our own mark, to help our customers identify which of our products are handcrafted by us here in Australia, imported from overseas, sourced locally or upcycled from recycled materials.
Whether goods are imported from overseas, sourced and crafted locally or rescued from landfill doesn't mean that one way is definitively better than the other. These are all legitimate ways and means when it comes to the manufacturing process. But the choices we make as consumers do have an impact on our planet. So, wouldn't it be good to know?
Not only does this put the power to make an informed choice with you, the consumer, but it also allows us as a brand to measure the impact we are having on the planet and take responsibility for educating ourselves and our customers accordingly.
The choice is, has and always will be yours... That's why we want you to ‘choose yourself’.